Monday, June 21, 2010

Stress


There will now probably be a flurry of posts as I try and update our blog with bite sized pieces as opposed to a huge ramble.

Firstly, the work is well and truly underway on the Combat Stress Garden. And what an absolute joy it is to work with professionals. I have always been extremely fortunate with whom I work; perhaps it is my very bad sense of humour, but I always work with great people who have very high standards and a very very low, black sense of humour. And Fi Boyle and the mob from Cirencester Civil Engineering are no exception. I cannot recommend them highly enough. You saw the picture of the site taken several weeks ago. This now resembles the beginnings of a garden. The site is so dry that the soil looks and acts like sand and everyone comes back looking as if they have been sprayed with earth - you end up eating and breathing it! In one area the ground is so hard (not on our site thank goodness) that they are having to soften the ground with water to be able to break it up.

So to the pictures.........

No comments:

Post a Comment